- Someone filmed a video of the Earth ‘breathing,’ so run for your lives
- 10 Incredible Little People Doing BIG Things!
- 10 Reasons To Make Masturbation Part Of Your Wellness Routine ! Be Healthy Be HAPPY !
- This Guy Smashed His Laptop When His Mom Walked In While He Was Watching Porn; The Porn Company Sent Him Another
- Most Exciting Places To Have Sex In
Many men ignore the first signs of cancer, not recognizing the serious warning signs of the organism. They visit the doctor when it is too late and the condition is too serious.
Identify the first cancer signs and ask for medical attention before the condition is too serious.
1. Pain and a sensation of burden in the groin, hips, thighs and abdomen (the symptom of prostate cancer ache in this part of the body)
2. Erection issues (this is a symptom of prostate cancer too)
3. Turgidity or lumps in the testicles (one of the symptoms of testicular cancer, which is painless)
4. Problems while urinating or some other issues (prostate cancer)
5. Achy nipple, secretion from or rough skin on the nipples (men can also suffer from breast cancer)