The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste.
pimple home remedy
1. Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
2. In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
3. If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
1. Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
2. Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat the treatment several times a day.
4. Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.