- The Cost Of Your Body Parts On The Black Market
- This Man Keeps Beating The Beggar Who Sleeps In Front Of His Store Until He Learns The Truth…
- Make Watermelon Juice That Improves Overall Health
- Touching organ donation advert “The man and the dog’ will leave you in tears
- 11 Reasons Why Getting Married Early Is Actually A Good Decision
7. Baking Soda
Baking soda is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps exfoliate the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
1. Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.
2. Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness or irritation.
Wash your face with warm water.
Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
1. Dip a clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour. Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
2. Do this a few times a day.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.
Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
1. Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for about an hour. The nutrients, such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll will transfer to the water.
2. Strain the water and drink it, or use the water to wash your face.
3. You can also make a face mask by grinding one cucumber. Apply the mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash your skin with warm water. This will help clean dirt and bacteria from your pores.
Papaya fruit has a number of properties that help in the treatment of pimples. It is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A, and it has enzymes that help reduce inflammation and make your skin soft and smooth.
1. Crush raw papaya pieces to extract its juice and apply it over the pimples. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
2. To make a exfoliating face mask, mash some papaya pieces and add a little honey. Apply this paste on your face and massage gently. Leave it on until it dries completely and then rinse it off.