- 12-Year-Old Boy Tells His Mother About A Shocking School Experience. You Should Listen Too
- These 6 Big Brothers Meet Their Newborn Sister For The Very First Time. It’s Too PRECIOUS!
- Unbelievable Video on Recent Mass UFO Sightings across World (Why Government Not Letting us know!)
- The 9 most common reasons couples get divorced
- How to Overcome Loneliness
Pimples are a normal skin condition that affect many people. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus.
Excess sebum secretion by the oil glands is the primary cause behind this problem. Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of pimples fast.
Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.
1. Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
2. Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
1. Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
2. You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is excellent for treating acne and pimples. It has antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria that cause these skin problems.
Plus, its soothing properties help reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples. It also helps dry out blackheads and whiteheads.
1. Just dip a cotton ball in tea tree essential oil and dab it on the affected area. Rinse your face after 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Another option is to mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply it on your pimples and blemishes, leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
Note: Steer clear of tea tree oil if you have sensitive skin