- 18 Relationship Truths Everyone In Their 20s Should Know
- She gets married to a disable man and gets the surprise of her life on her wedding day…
- This 8-Month-Old’s Big Brother Is Sleeping – Just Wait Until You See Her Next Move
- Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter to Back Apple With Legal Filing in FBI Case
- Facebook hopes to make breakups easier … online, at least
Kick off your day the right way with a morning yoga session. Not only can yoga help get your body and mind moving, it can also bring you into present moment awareness.
All it takes is waking up just 5 to 10 minutes earlier each morning, a small sacrifice for big benefits. You can use that extra quiet time to set your intentions and focus your mind as you nourish your body with simple and gentle stretches. These extra 10 minutes can help you set a positive tone for the day.