- You May Be Doing Push Ups WRONG Your Entire Life
- Trisha Prabhu: A 15-Year-Old Tech Genius Who Is Using Her Coding Skills To Curb Cyber Bullying
- Mime through time: 3 women in a car lip sync 7 decades of music
- Six Toughest Sex Questions Answered by Guys!
- IIT topper falsely implicated in dowry cases fights with own case and wins
People are like puzzle pieces. You search and search for the right ones. You pick up a few that don’t fit, and frustratedly place them back in the pile. A few fall on the floor, and you seemingly lose them forever at that point. A few feel absolutely impossible to find. But sometimes, a piece just fits. You don’t have to rotate it around. You don’t have to force it into the space. It just falls into place seamlessly. Sometimes, relationships are like that, too. Sometimes, you just fit, and it’s incredibly clear that you are supposed to be that way. Here are 26 signs that that’s the case:
1. Your personalities complement each other well, and you bring out the brightest, most comfortable versions of each other.
2. You appreciate and are genuinely interested in each other’s passions.
3. You get along simply as friends, naturally and easily. Even when you do disagree, it’s clear that you’re working towards the same goal: each other’s happiness.
4. You can just talk and be entertained and content with your own playful banter.
5. You have similar values and beliefs that you both stand by.
6. You enjoy the same things, and introduce each other to new interest and hobbies.
7. Your views don’t conflict on major issues, but you are open to discussing the opinions that matter to each of you.
8. You each make the other person laugh without trying.
9. You don’t have anything that’s worth being mad at each other about for longer than an hour… if that.
10. You trust each other. Even at the core of your insecurities, you know your partner is the person you can depend on.
11. You have no desire to hold each other back, or control one another.
12. You function well as a team, and also as two individuals with unique talents and interests.
13. You each have your own goals and involvements, and support one another.
14. You fit right into each other’s families and friends.
15. You make each other feel confident, attractive, independent and proud.
16. You don’t need much to have a blast together. Sometimes it’s downright comical how much fun you have doing simple activities.
17. You like the little things about each other.
18. You try new adventures together.
19. You’re flexible with each other.
20. You’re open to compromise.
21. You work through the adversity of time, distance and changing circumstances with baby steps, and diligent patience.
22. You don’t have hidden or unaddressed issues. You lay it all out on the table, because for better or for worse you let your partner see all sides of who you are with confidence and security.
23. You listen to each other.
24. You openly admit fault.
25. You don’t understand some of the issues other couples have.
26. You appreciate each other through it all, because you know that no matter what you face together, you’re supposed to be together. You rock at being best friends, which makes you an unstoppable couple. Go give each other a high five or a fist bump, because you’re pretty much kicking ass at this whole relationship thing.