- These Koreans Saw Our Indian Actresses For The First Time & Were Totally Rendered Speechless
- Amazing Video of Indian Culture Presented at Germany – Every Indian Should Watch it
- How long does sex last, and how many times in one night do you do it?
- Are You Biting Your Nails? We Give You 3 Tricks That Will Help You Quit This Repulsive Habit
- How to Burn Calories at Breakfast
Trust is like a paper, once it’s crumpled, it can’t be perfect again.
There are many who dread relationships, mostly because of the commitment that follows. These commitment phobic souls choose to keep themselves away from love and relationships only because they do not want to get betrayed.
A sad reality that many have to face is that you have no control over what your partner does. You may try your best to keep your partner happy and fulfill all their needs, but unfortunately, you cannot read anyone’s mind and hence, you’ll never know why someone would want to be unfaithful. And while most of us may think it’s because of lack of love in the relationship, it’s not that. Researchers have finally found out why people end up cheating on their partners despite loving them. Check it out.