- Recent Discoveries That Could Change Our Past
- In CCTV Footage: Dalit Man Killed In Tamil Nadu For Marrying “Upper Caste” Thevar Woman
- 10 Common Things Banned In Russia
- This Is What Happens When You Eat Garlic On an Empty Stomach
- Couple Stand Still On Stage, But Their Next Move Has The Entire Crowd GASPING!
Trust is like a paper, once it’s crumpled, it can’t be perfect again.
There are many who dread relationships, mostly because of the commitment that follows. These commitment phobic souls choose to keep themselves away from love and relationships only because they do not want to get betrayed.
A sad reality that many have to face is that you have no control over what your partner does. You may try your best to keep your partner happy and fulfill all their needs, but unfortunately, you cannot read anyone’s mind and hence, you’ll never know why someone would want to be unfaithful. And while most of us may think it’s because of lack of love in the relationship, it’s not that. Researchers have finally found out why people end up cheating on their partners despite loving them. Check it out.