- An Officer Gives This 3-Year-Old A Parking Ticket. The Parents Response Is PRICELESS!
- This Is What Happens Inside Your Body When You Eat Fast Food
- 25 Insightful Quotes From 25 Legendary CEOs
- Watch: Two men with Jetman wings fly alongside an Emirates Airbus, 4000 feet above Dubai
- 9 best ever recipes for weight loss
We hear of rape victims being robbed of their life on lonely streets, in buses and even crowded markets. But the untold story of numerous rapes, begin at home. Being married does not grant the man a license to intercourse, consent is a necessity.
Unfortunately, the real story is very different. The Short Kuts, shows you what happens behind closed doors. When the victim has no legal route to take or forgives the act, fearing the society. In such a society it’s important to create awareness and tell people that marital rape is still rape, and should be taken just as seriously.