- IIT topper falsely implicated in dowry cases fights with own case and wins
- 7 Signs You’re With The Wrong Partner
- Simple code gives access to iPhone’s secret settings
- Couple Stand Still On Stage, But Their Next Move Has The Entire Crowd GASPING!
- A poor guy meets a rich girl – picks up a cycle and sets on a journey across 8 countries to meet the love of his life
We hear of rape victims being robbed of their life on lonely streets, in buses and even crowded markets. But the untold story of numerous rapes, begin at home. Being married does not grant the man a license to intercourse, consent is a necessity.
Unfortunately, the real story is very different. The Short Kuts, shows you what happens behind closed doors. When the victim has no legal route to take or forgives the act, fearing the society. In such a society it’s important to create awareness and tell people that marital rape is still rape, and should be taken just as seriously.