- Women’s Swimwear Hasn’t Always Been So Revealing See-How-It-s-Changed-In-100-Years
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Man Healthy
- Finding Love: 15 Body Language Signs That Show a Girl Might Like You
- God of mathematics – A man who challenged Einstein theory of relativity
- 20 Things Men Want Women to Do in a Relationship
We hear of rape victims being robbed of their life on lonely streets, in buses and even crowded markets. But the untold story of numerous rapes, begin at home. Being married does not grant the man a license to intercourse, consent is a necessity.
Unfortunately, the real story is very different. The Short Kuts, shows you what happens behind closed doors. When the victim has no legal route to take or forgives the act, fearing the society. In such a society it’s important to create awareness and tell people that marital rape is still rape, and should be taken just as seriously.