- “WTF Did I Just Watch” Will Be Your Exact Reaction After Watching This Music Video (NSFW)
- This Murderer’s Words Show The Healing Power Of Love
- Amazing Predictions That Actually Became Reality
- Why you should not STEP ON Entrance Stone while entering a Temple
- PHOTOS: If Disney Characters Were Real People, This Is How They’d Look
Coca-Cola recently ran an advertising campaign where they placed a 6 strangers in a dark room. Here, the strangers met for the very first time (in total darkness), and needless to say, what happens is simply shocking.
Throughout our lives, we’ve probably heard the phrase “don’t judge a book by its cover” over and over again. As people, we try out best not to pass judgement on others by their appearances, but sometimes we can’t help ourselves. What a person looks like is the first thing we often notice about them. To combat this, Coca-Cola wanted to see what happens when you meet someone without seeing them.
Meeting in a completely dark room makes it impossible to pass judgement based on how someone looks. Now watch what happens when the lights come on. None of the strangers expected this.
Please SHARE this eye-opening video with your friends on Facebook.