- This Man Keeps Beating The Beggar Who Sleeps In Front Of His Store Until He Learns The Truth…
- She gets married to a disable man and gets the surprise of her life on her wedding day…
- Role of Papaya(Papeeta) in Health and Beauty
- This Video Will Make You Realize How Much A Soldier Has To Sacrifice To Protect Our Country
- Recent Discoveries That Could Change Our Past
For an average Indian, seeking a tall thin fair girl for their ambitious son is the ‘basic’ requirement. Othe than that, making round chappatis and taking care of their husband are some other yardsticks to check the suitability factor.
Well, who knew Carly Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ could be the perfect reenactment of an Indian matrimonial ad? This parody song seeks the perfect pondatti (meaning: wife) and it’s hilarious and completely bang on!
Watch the video by Asmita Ghosh.