- This Teacher Starts Yelling and Abusively Mocking A Little Girl In Class. Her Response? Epic
- Soothing Lemon Soak For Your Hands Feet And Body
- 10 of the Most Unsettling Audio Recordings
- ‘My Wife Used To Beat Me!’ Think before you Marry a IT Professional Girl
- IIT topper falsely implicated in dowry cases fights with own case and wins
For an average Indian, seeking a tall thin fair girl for their ambitious son is the ‘basic’ requirement. Othe than that, making round chappatis and taking care of their husband are some other yardsticks to check the suitability factor.
Well, who knew Carly Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ could be the perfect reenactment of an Indian matrimonial ad? This parody song seeks the perfect pondatti (meaning: wife) and it’s hilarious and completely bang on!
Watch the video by Asmita Ghosh.