- A Police Officer Pulls Over 5 Old Ladies. Why? This Is Absolutely Hilarious!
- How To Clear A Stuffy Or Runny Nose In 60 Seconds?
- This Man Keeps Beating The Beggar Who Sleeps In Front Of His Store Until He Learns The Truth…
- 9 Places Men Want to Be Touched
- This Parody Of ‘Call Me Maybe’ Is The Perfect Indian Matrimonial Ad And It’s Bang On
For an average Indian, seeking a tall thin fair girl for their ambitious son is the ‘basic’ requirement. Othe than that, making round chappatis and taking care of their husband are some other yardsticks to check the suitability factor.
Well, who knew Carly Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ could be the perfect reenactment of an Indian matrimonial ad? This parody song seeks the perfect pondatti (meaning: wife) and it’s hilarious and completely bang on!
Watch the video by Asmita Ghosh.