- Couple Stand Still On Stage, But Their Next Move Has The Entire Crowd GASPING!
- OVERCOMING ANY OBSTACLE – I CAN, I WILL, I MUST – Inspiring video makes you CRY
- The Simple Message That Brought This Middle School Class to Tears
- Unsolved Mysteries That Will Terrify You
- Facebook hopes to make breakups easier … online, at least
For an average Indian, seeking a tall thin fair girl for their ambitious son is the ‘basic’ requirement. Othe than that, making round chappatis and taking care of their husband are some other yardsticks to check the suitability factor.
Well, who knew Carly Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ could be the perfect reenactment of an Indian matrimonial ad? This parody song seeks the perfect pondatti (meaning: wife) and it’s hilarious and completely bang on!
Watch the video by Asmita Ghosh.