- 7 things happy couples do differently
- Google’s modular Project Ara smartphones are coming to Puerto Rico
- Couple Lost Their 3 Kids In A Tragic Accident. 6 Months Later, They Receive THIS Surprise
- 10 of the CREEPIEST Websites You Can Visit Right Now
- Story of My Mother – A Heart Touching Story of Indian Mother
For an average Indian, seeking a tall thin fair girl for their ambitious son is the ‘basic’ requirement. Othe than that, making round chappatis and taking care of their husband are some other yardsticks to check the suitability factor.
Well, who knew Carly Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ could be the perfect reenactment of an Indian matrimonial ad? This parody song seeks the perfect pondatti (meaning: wife) and it’s hilarious and completely bang on!
Watch the video by Asmita Ghosh.