- REVEALED – 10 Supposedly Mysterious Photos Explained
- Week 1: Two fruits and/or vegetables per meal
- [Watch] Lost His Home, Helped Fellow People & Now Siddharth Urges India To Stand With Chennai Floods
- 20 Amazing Moments Only People Who Have Been In Love Understand
- This Video Showing A Late Night Fight Between A Couple Tries To Deliver A Strong Message
For an average Indian, seeking a tall thin fair girl for their ambitious son is the ‘basic’ requirement. Othe than that, making round chappatis and taking care of their husband are some other yardsticks to check the suitability factor.
Well, who knew Carly Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ could be the perfect reenactment of an Indian matrimonial ad? This parody song seeks the perfect pondatti (meaning: wife) and it’s hilarious and completely bang on!
Watch the video by Asmita Ghosh.