- 18 Women/Men You Won’t Believe Actually Exist !
- This Murderer’s Words Show The Healing Power Of Love
- This Guy Never Stood Up For Himself His Entire Life, But One Day He Does… And It’s Epic
- This 2-Headed Albino Snake Tries To Eat Itself
- The Audience Wasn’t Expecting Much, But Then These Dance Champions Came Out And Did THIS
For an average Indian, seeking a tall thin fair girl for their ambitious son is the ‘basic’ requirement. Othe than that, making round chappatis and taking care of their husband are some other yardsticks to check the suitability factor.
Well, who knew Carly Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ could be the perfect reenactment of an Indian matrimonial ad? This parody song seeks the perfect pondatti (meaning: wife) and it’s hilarious and completely bang on!
Watch the video by Asmita Ghosh.