- Top 10 World’s Unsolved Mysteries
- This Natural Recipe Will Make Your Facial Hair Disappear Forever
- Signing Off – The Most Inspiring Speeches Former president Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam
- Girls Will Never Use Facebook After Watching This Video.The Dangers Of Social Media (Child Predator Social Experiment)
- The Cost Of Your Body Parts On The Black Market
An 8-month-old baby girl named Remi loves to spend time with her big brother, Drew, who is 3-years-old. That’s why when she wanted to play with her big brother, she was very disappointed to find him taking a nap. Rather than wait for him to wake up, Remi took matters into her own hand.
As Mom records on her phone, Remi crawls over to Drew who is sleeping on the couch. Seeing that he’s asleep, Remi begins to poke his lips and touch his arm. She looks back occasionally at Mom to make sure this is okay. Remi is confused why her big brother doesn’t want to play!
Sometimes Drew moves a little bit, confusing Remi even more. He seems to wake up eventually, but then he immediately falls back asleep. Mom then whispers to her, “What happened to Drew? Get Drew.” Finally, she makes a breakthrough, and Drew wakes up from his deep slumber.
You would expect Drew to be annoyed by having his awesome nap disturbed, but instead, this big brother gives his little sister a hug and a kiss, much to Mom’s delight. Isn’t this brother and sister pair just awesome?