- Fitness Truths: will spinning help me lose weight?
- This Guy’s Portrait Of Every Non-Vegetarian Indian In The World Is Hilarious AF
- See What Happens to Your Body When You Eat 3 Dates Daily
- Secrets Your Wife Will Never Tell You
- What Every Person Should Know About Kids & Yoga: The Benefits of Kids Practicing Yoga
Jon Black from the Crazy Lure Tackle shop in Cape Coral Florida caught the largest bottom fish ever from a Kayak in Sanibel Florida. Watch as he screams for his life trying to land this Giant Goliath Grouper. This is the Raw Footage of the take along with a quick slow motion rod break.
This fish measured at 83 inches long and over 73 inches in girth putting estimated weight at 552 pounds(per Rough estimate for bass, per Outdoor Life and Hal Schramm on FWC website).
Feel free to SHARE this video with your friends. 🙂