- 5 Deadly Planets
- Mom withdraws from an ATM. What the hidden camera catches will warm your heart.
- Awesome Funny Crazy Dancing by 2 Crazy Foreigners On Daler Mehndi’s ‘Bolo Tararara’ Will Give You A Laughter Attack!
- This Is What Happens When You Eat Garlic On an Empty Stomach
- The 10 Deadliest Viruses In History
According to several studies, only 10% of people sleep in the nude, which is a surprise especially with all the wonderful benefits that come along with sleeping in the nude. If the thoughts of sleeping in the nude are not very appealing to you, we give you seven reasons that will convince you.
1. People sleeping in the nude, tend to have better relationships. Skin to skin contact releases oxytocin, known as the bonding hormone. Oxytocin is known to elevate happiness. It also lowers stress and reduces blood pressure.
2. Sleeping naked reduces your risk of yeast infections.It allows your vaginal area to have a chance to air out, and since yeast grows in warm and moist conditions, it won’t have the chance to grow.
3. Wearing pajamas while sleeping, prevents the growth hormone from being released.The growth hormone repairs your body:
- Repairs tissue
- Builds muscle
- Lowers your risk of diabetes
- Lowers your risk of heart disease
- Promotes healthy weight
- Stimulates the growth of internal organs
- Stimulates the immune system
4. Better sex. Think about it, with all that oxytocin going around, and you’re both naked already!
5. Our bodies need to cool at night, in order to decrease the levels of cortisol. Not getting enough sleep, results in high levels of cortisol. And high levels of cortisol trigger your appetite and our tendencies to overeat. It can also disrupt your sleep patterns, increase belly fat, and lower your libido.
6. It keeps you young! Keeping your body temperature around 68-70 degrees allows the anti-aging hormones,melatonin and the growth hormone,to function properly. We all know that being cozy and comfortable while sleeping is important, but a warm sleep environment can prevent the natural cooling process that takes place in your body while you’re sleeping.
7. It boosts your self-confidence. When sleeping naked, you learn to be more comfortable with your body. And when you learn to be more comfortable with yourself you will be happier. Not to mention, if you are spending all that time naked you will more than likely want to look your best!
These are the wonderful benefits of sleeping naked. So, ditch the Pajamas and enjoy this empowering nightly freedom. You will feel better, look better, and have a great relationship with your partner.