- The Simple Message That Brought This Middle School Class to Tears
- This Indian Maharaja Bought 7 Rolls Royce Cars And Used Them For Garbage Collection
- Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations For Food Lovers
- This is what it’s like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
- 10 Ridiculously Expensive Celebrity Weddings
Tired of seeing your belly bulge out when you wear your favourite shirt? Do you want to impress that girl you met at the bar, but feel low on self esteem? Are you hesitant of taking your shirt off at a beach? Then try this PRODUCT…Just in case you are thinking that this is a fitness advertisement, sorry to disappoint you folks, but this is not going to happen.
To begin with, let’s get it straight! Trying any random fitness equipment or following any fitness crash diet won’t help you. You might fancy a fabulous physique with just the right amount of weight and biceps, but make sure that while working hard you show some smartness as well.
Talking about our metro-sexual men, fitness isn’t a trend anymore. Rather, it has become a necessity to stay fit and look good. But in the fight for a fab body, you need to know everything about weight loss.
Exercise is a golden rule for a great body, but when these exercises come with fancy names, training becomes more exciting. Here are some amazing exercises to get a toned and flat stomach (P.S. don’t judge them by their names.)
1. Medicine Ball Slam
One of the most effective exercises, this workout requires constant movement of the muscles between your neck area and hips. However, don’t get excited and increase the weight of the ball; you can start with a lighter weight medicine ball. What you need to do is, keep your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the ball above your head. Slam it hard on the floor, catch the rebound and then repeat it. While this looks easy, honestly it is not. Here is a glimpse of how it’s done.
2. Hot Potato Squat with Dumbbell
This workout is known to target all your major muscle groups such as the glutes, quads and hamstrings while hitting your upper part of the body. Take a light weight dumbbell, hold it next to your shoulder and bend your elbow. Toss the dumbbell from one hand to another while squatting down and rising up.
Though the name doesn’t sound convincing enough to try it, this exercise is very efficient in losing belly fat. In this exercise, you go from a push up position to a jump and back to the push up position again. This way it hits almost every muscle from top to bottom. In this exercise you perform a push up and then jump when you stand. Want to know how a burpee is done? Check it out here.
It is needless to say that with a good exercise regime, you need a good diet for effective results. But don’t fall prey to certain things assuming that it is good.
Amazing food hacks to achieve flat tummy:
1. Get free of Sugar free gums: It is known that sugar free gums are low in calories, but it also has artificial sweeteners that can cause bloating or gas and other problems. So don’t indulge in heavy intake of these gums.
2. The deadly duo of alcohol and salt: You met some friends last night, gulped down drinks and munched on snacks. But spoiler alert! All that alcohol and salt is not going to help you lose belly fat; it will probably add to it. So instead of asking for lime water to get rid of hangover, drink coconut water. It will help you eliminate the bloat.
3. Fiber it down: While your gym instructor might have suggested you to go for a nutrition bar high on fiber or increase fiber intake in your diet, think before you eat. If your stomach is unable to handle excessive fiber, then it might result in bloating and abdominal pain. Try eating fruits instead.
4. Welcome them in your diet: Turmeric, Spinach, Pineapple, Watermelon, Almonds, Soy Beans, Yogurt and Eggs.
So now that you know these amazing facts to get a flat tummy, get ready to impress your crush and show off your shirtless swashbuckling body on a beach side.